Monday, May 22, 2017

Weekend Sales 5/20 & 21

WOW! What a weekend!!! I had more packages going out today than ever before!! I shipped 27 items out!!! UNBELIEVABLE! I shipped my Friday sales out on Saturday morning, so this was just from Saturday and Sunday!! My gross sales total is up to almost $1,400 for the month of May, so not bad! I think I had a profit of around $200 for the weekend. Can't beat that! I wish everyday I could make $100! 




I don't have much time today, as I'm going to try to get around 50 pieces listed. My goal is to hit that $2,000 in gross sales before the end of the month. (I'm shooting for a little smaller goal since I don't think that 10K goal is going to be possible.) So I need to sell $600 more! I have around 100 pieces to list and I definitely have some good stuff! 

Here's two of my favorite finds from my Friday yardsaling trip! 


I found this Pier 1 mirror for $8!!! I LOVE it so much. It is HUGE! It'll look great in the house that I don't currently have... LOL I sent this pic to my fiance to ask if he liked it for our future home and he texted me back and said "Why would we need a picture of someone's legs?" ........ I don't think he was fully awake at the time. 




This was probably my favorite find of the day! It's a Sears Bonnet collection desk. It's a super cute piece that I could not leave behind. Especially for only SEVEN DOLLARS!!! $7!!! I don't know why it was still there!! I love the style. I think we are going to repaint it white, since the paint is peeling in some places. I may do a silver trim around the drawers. We will see. I'll be sure to post an after pic once it's finished. 



I'm seeking some help with this dress! I bought it at a fill a bag for $1 sale. It is handmade with no tags. I feel like it will do well on eBay maybe for a costume or just for someone to wear out. It's so pretty. If anyone has any keywords, or can take a guess at the era this dress is from, I would greatly appreciate it! I need a good title to get this beauty sold! It has that weird back and neckline and it has a rhinestone trim. Any help is appreciated!! 






So that's really all that's been going on with me. I'm going to go and get started on some listings!! 
Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you have a productive day!! 

~Nandry

2 comments:

  1. I bought that same sweet desk from a precious older woman who used it as her vanity. I paid $30 for it and resold it in my antique mall booth (without doing ANYTHING to it) for $125. If I had the room, I would have kept it and repainted it as well.

    I love that style. I think it's because I wanted it when I was a little girl and my parents bought a different style of furniture. But my best friend had it and it was so dreamy to play in her room - she had the whole set - bed, night stands, desk. Great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try 'vintage mod gogo dress space age handmade 1960s 60s'. I just sold a similar one this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!