Monday, May 15, 2017

Sales Update 5/15/2017

Good morning everyone! 

This weekends sales weren't super great, but they were still pretty good! My numbers are slowly climbing back up! I'm at a total of $744.53 in sales for the month of May, and even though I'm not even close to where I want to be, I'm happy about that number. 

I ended up spending $155 over the weekend on new inventory! I bought all clothes, and I should profit a nice amount as soon as I get it all listed. I haven't taken any pics yet, but as soon as I do, I'll make another post. 

My goals for today are to list atleast 50 pieces. (Which is kind of ridiculous considering I haven't measured, photographed, or drafting anything... We will see though!)

I'm also hosting a Mens Style Poshmark party tonight at 6! My username there is @nandrysfinds both of my parents also sell on Poshmark, their usernames are @lguffey and @clothing4men . Be sure you go and follow all of us! My dad is just now starting out, so we are trying to get his shop stocked with some good quality items! He's super excited to give it a try. My aunt also has a Poshmark store: @hogbackthrifter 

If any of you have Poshmark and have some mens listings, comment on this post or on my post on Poshmark and I'll be sure to look for some host picks!! 

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm off to work! 
~Nandry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!