Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend Sales Update

Good morning!

I'm back with a quick little sales update!! This weekend was GREAT! I ran another one day half off sale for Memorial Day and I ended up with around 20 sales! I wish I could have that many a day!!

I bought some pretty good things over the weekend to resell too! My best find was a lot of 13 1980s strategy board games. I should make a pretty penny on those. 

Today is a Tuesday, so I have to leave for work in 2 hours.. Where has the morning gone?! I wish I had more time to post details and actually have something worth reading on here, but I have to go and get some listing done. I'll try to have a better post for y'all tomorrow. 

Thanks for putting up with me everyone!
~Nandry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!