Friday, March 7, 2014

Goodwill Outlet Haul 2/28/14

Hey everyone! I'm going to go hit up a goodwill later tonight, so I thought I'd go ahead post a haul from last week to get caught up.

 Last week was my birthday, so for my present from my parents, I asked to be taken to the Goodwill Outlet for the weekend. Our nearest outlet is about 3 hours or more away, so I had never been before.

We packed our bags and headed out Friday morning. The first thing we did when we reached Nashville, was went into the Goodwill Outlet just to scout it out. We hadn't planned on buying anything, but when we walked in, we just couldn't resist digging through the large bins and filling our carts. If you've never been to a Goodwill Outlet before, everything there is sold by the pound. The prices were cheap, but to get the cheapest price, you had to buy over 50 pounds. So, my mom was saying we needed to get anything we thought we wanted to reach the 50 pound mark. About 2 hours and 3 shopping carts later, we were ready to check out. We rolled our carts up to the checkout counter, weighed them, and stood in awe at how much we had thrown into our carts. We had over 150 pounds of stuff! With the cheap $0.59/pound price, it was such a steal.

By the end of the weekend we had bought over 300 pounds of merchandise from the outlet. It was such an incredible experience, and I was very lucky to get to spend it with some of my favorite people.

Here's a few of my best finds from the trip. Keep in mind this isn't even half of the stuff I bought.. I have enough stuff to list for another month or two!

I found this CUTE Juicy Couture purse. It's missing a few of the rhinestones, but the inside looks brand new!


I found this Nelson snapcover Bible. I saw one exactly like this selling for almost $80! 


This Eddie Bauer phone case/wallet. It sold in a couple days for $7.50 +shipping.

I also found these awesome Mcdonalds 1955 purple glasses. 3 of them! They don't sell for too much on eBay, but I thought they were SO cool looking! 

And for all the Facebook Farmville fans out there, this I Love Farmville coffee mug. I LOVE selling coffee mugs on eBay. They are one of the easiest items to find and sell. It's a great niche to be selling in on eBay
 
Of course, I bought TONS more, but this is just a few.. I'll post more finds soon!
Thanks for reading!

If you like anything you see above, check out my store for more!
http://stores.ebay.com/Nandrys-Store?_rdc=1

2 comments:

  1. I made a visit to your Ebay store. I am very impressed with the presentation of your items. The solid color backdrops allow the viewers to see the items easily and prevents any distractions in the background. A great tip for others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!