Thursday, March 13, 2014

Goodwill Dress Haul 3/7/14

In my last post I told you guys I'd post some pictures of the 3 dresses I bought at Goodwill last week. So here they are! They were $7.99 each.


I love the colors in this dress. It's perfect for spring or I could wear it in winter with a cardigan or a jacket over it. 


I found this black high low dress. The neon colors really pop against the black. It's perfect for summer!

My favorite out of all three is this vintage 1940's style dress. It's my absolute favorite color. It is all around gorgeous. 
 The dress was missing its original belt, so I found this black belt to go with it. I think it works well with the dress.
Thanks for reading my post! Hope you have been enjoying the blog so far! I'll be posting some more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!