Thursday, August 9, 2018

Aww You Guys!!

Thank you all so much for commenting on my last post!! I have missed hearing from you all and it was so nice to know that I've been missed too! I really do miss blogging and talking to everyone, so I may just have to start back again! 

Here's my to-do list for today:


  • List 35 new items. (That's my ENTIRE death pile!!) I had over 750 items in my store, but I cleaned out and sold some mystery boxes over on Poshmark, so now I'm down to 420 active listings. My sales have dropped drastically since I cleared out some stuff, so I am trying hard to get my listings up before school starts back in two weeks! I struggle big time with finding inventory, so it will be hard for me to increase my numbers without an outlet trip or two, so I'm working on making plans to go soon! 

  • Return my couches to Kohl's. This has had me SO stressed out. I purchased a set of couches when they were on sale 3 months ago and they are absolutely falling apart! That was definitely my mistake when I thought Kohl's would have nice quality furniture... It's currently pouring the rain here, so they may not get to go back today, but I'm ready for them to go! Kohl's has a hassle-free returns program for those of you who don't know that! They will accept returns indefinitely as long as you have the receipt, even if the item is used! 

  •  Go to Lowe's. We are building a privacy fence in my backyard to keep my dogs in (and to avoid staring into the neighbors yard, country girl here, not used to having neighbors!) We need to buy some more lumber to get the pickets up, but again, pouring the rain. May not get to work any.. :( 

  • Inventory. I have been meaning to do this for MONTHS! For some reason eBay likes to accidentally delete some of my active listings and I have unlisted inventory packed away thinking it's up for sale! This drives me crazy! It takes a while to go through and do all this, but since my new system is alphabetized, maybe it won't take as long.

I hope you all are having a very productive day as well!! It seems like I'm doing a lot, but honestly, it's just a few things mixed with a lot of Netflix and eating! 

Thanks for reading!
~Nandry 



1 comment:

  1. Nandry - I really enjoy your blog! It's very inspirational. I plan to start trying eBay when my kids are in school (next week.) I did it a little over a decade ago . . . but you make me want to try again. And my family could use the money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!