Tuesday, August 21, 2018

August Sales Update 2018

Hello, hello everyone! I just wanted to check in and let y'all know a few of my numbers from the month of August this far! Side note, I am officially starting nursing school on Monday, (100% paid for with scholarships this year, woo!) so I'm preparing for my numbers to plummet when I won't be able to work as much. Right now though, they aren't TOO bad. They aren't the best, but it is what it is! 

So far I have sold 67 items for a grand total of $2044.30. That number of course is before shipping costs, fees, and cost of inventory, but my numbers are definitely growing compared to previous years! My profit each month after expenses for the past little while has been right around $1,500-$2,000 a month, so I can't complain! I have been able to add to our savings account tremendously with this extra cash and we are paying down our debt as quick as we can! 

I hope you all are doing well and getting your inventory built up for Q4! It is right around the corner and I can't wait!! 

~Nandry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!