Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January End of the Month Sales Update and a Website Review

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a little late with my blogging. College has been keeping me super busy! My January profits weren't as much as I was hoping for, but they were better than previous months sales.
This month I profited almost $500. The past few months have only been $200-$300 profit a month. So I was happy with that amount. My goal for this year is to FINALLY have a $1,000 profit month. I'm working on it slowly but surely.
I have over 400 items listed on eBay right now.
Here's a few things I sold last week to get you caught up. If you'd like to see everything I've sold check it out HERE.

I had TONS of sales the last week of January. Here's some of the highlights!


I picked up these North Face pants at my favorite Goodwill for $3. I sold them for a best offer of $30 +shipping.
 
I think this came in a lot of clothes I bought from a lady in my Facebook yardsale group. It sold for $14.95 +shipping.

Mom picked this cross stitch kit up for me for $4. It sold for a best offer of $18 +shipping.

 
This was my sisters. She loves to beat me to things at yardsales because she knows if she buys it mom will make me sell it for her on eBay. Which is fine. I know she needs money too! She paid $2 for this latch hook kit, and it sold for $24.95 +shipping.

 
I picked this Bible up in Michigan for $0.50. It sold for $19.95 +shipping.

 
This shirt came from a yardsale last fall. I paid $1 for it and it sold for $39.95 +free shipping.

 
I ALWAYS pick up Vera Bradley if it's cheap. This purse was $3, and it sold for $19.95 +shipping to Canada.

 
I picked up this L.L. Bean blazer at my favorite Goodwill a few weeks ago. I paid $5 for it, and it sold for a best offer of $28 +shipping.

 
My grandpa gave me these Florsheim made in Italy shoes. They sold for $19.95 +shipping.

 
 I sold one of my college textbooks that I bought off of the Facebook yardsale. I paid $20 for it, and sold it for $25 +shipping. 

 
That's my sales from the last week in January! They were pretty great!
 
                               Website Review/EBay Haul
 
I've not bought much to resell lately, but 2 weeks ago, a site called ThredUp hosted a 99 cent sale on their website. They had jeans, shirts, dresses, shoes, and everything else for 99 cents! ALL NAME BRANDS!!!
I had a $30 credit from the site for some referrals from months gone by, so I ended up ordering 52 pieces of clothing (mainly jeans) for $20 shipped! I just got the order yesterday, and boy was I IMPRESSED! I got brands like Banana Republic, Lucky Brand, GAP, and more! All for $0.40 per piece! I ordered everything in my size, and ended up keeping 22 pieces for myself, so I now have 30 pieces to resell! I am going to make some SERIOUS cash on this stuff! I'll be watching for another AWESOME sale like this, and I'll be sure and post if they do! Here is my referral link if you'd like to sign up! CLICK HERE I'd appreciate it! Also, feel free to share your referral link in the comments.
 
Thanks for reading everyone! Have a great rest of the week!! :)
~Nandry 

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow. That's a crazy amount of clothes for $20. Nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats on your sales! That free listing promo really came in handy right!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!