Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sales Update 11/5-11/11

Sorry I'm a day late! Yesterday was packed with listing everything I could and class! I'm back today though! I've had a pretty decent week of sales! I have a total of 401 items listed and I've sold 17 items so far this month. I'm hoping to get my store up to at least 500 items by the end of the year. 

Here's the numbers for this week!
Number of items sold: 11
Total amount sold before fees: $223.14

My weeks are getting better! 

These Firewalker Ranger boots, sold to a set director for FX! Derek picked them up at the Goodwill for $3 a pair. He bought three pairs, and two sold to the same lady for a grand total of..... $99.90 + $40 shipping!! That's been my biggest sale in a while. These boots weighed 9 pounds per pair. They sold within minutes of listing! 

I took a best offer of $12.49 +free shipping on this shirt. Cost: FREE.


I bought this infant snowsuit sometime last year. It FINALLY sold for $14.95 +shipping to Canada! Cost: $2-$3? 


This is the first pillowcase sale I've had in a while. This one sold for $14.95 +shipping. Cost: $1.


For some reason Halloween costumes are STILL selling!! This one sold for $9.95 +shipping. 


I LOVE finding Vera Bradley to sell. I picked this purse up at the Goodwill outlet, it weighed 13 ounces so it probably cost $0.50. It sold for $29.95 +shipping to a buyer with ZERO feedback... Hoping all goes well with that order! 


This is another Goodwill Outlet find! These cassettes sold for $9.95 +shipping. 

I also sold two more tubes of Covergirl makeup for $8 +shipping and a Psychology textbook for $23 +shipping within seconds after listing! 

I hope you all are having as good a week as I am! I'm going to get back to listing!! 
~Nandry

Adsense UPDATE! 
I'm up to $10.34! Thanks for all the help everyone!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!