Friday, May 30, 2014

eBay Friday Sales Update 5/22-5/30

  Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a GREAT sales week! I may go to an auction in Columbia, KY tomorrow, but I'm not sure yet. I don't really need any more to list, but it's nice to have the inventory since the new month is coming up and my free listings will start over.
  I've been trying out the new automatic relist feature (I'll make a post about this soon), and hopefully, if it works the way people say it does, I should be able to list 150 items free for 4 months, and only use one free listing per item each 4 month period. We'll see how that goes.. Anyways! Onto a few of my sales this week! I hope you enjoy reading!


 I sold these 10 Nestle Coffee mugs and coffee pot for $39.99 +international shipping to Canada!


I sold this Hen on Nest at auction for $39.81 +shipping. This is a SUPER rare color made by the Indiana Glass company. 


I sold this mens L.L. Bean shirt for $7.46 +shipping during my 25% off clothing sale.

This was a Goodwill Outlet find. It is a box set of 4 cassettes. The cassettes were still sealed. It sold for $14.95 +shipping.

I sold this Thorens Automatic music box with 13 records at auction for $167.50 +shipping. Always look for music boxes when out thrift hunting! 
 Lastly, I sold ANOTHER microwave plate! These are great consistent sellers. Sold for $14.95 +shipping.
Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you have a great weekend!

~Nandry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!