Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend Sales 3/11-3/14


WOW!!!! I can NOT get over the amount of sales I've had this weekend!!!! I've had $811 in sales since the beginning of the month! So if that continues, I should make about double what I've been making! I am absolutely amazed at the things that have sold. Some SUPER old stock sold AT FULL PRICE and lots of my new listings have sold! I've been accepting LOTS of offers and boy, has it helped! 

Here's the numbers!
Sales since Friday: 20! (2 are still awaiting payment) 





I am loving it!!!!! I hope sales stay this steady!!!! 

How was your weekend?? Hopefully as good as mine! 
Thanks for reading! 
-Nandry 



4 comments:

  1. My sales have been really good too, which is unusual for me this time of year and also because I haven't been listing much. Let's hope it continues this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the influx of sales, hopefully you finish March strong!

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!