Monday, August 18, 2014

Sales Update 8/11 - 8/17

Hey everyone! I'm back with a quick sales update! This week hasn't been as busy as previous weeks, but, I've still had plenty of good sales and made some great profit! 


I sold this looney tunes Bugs Bunny and Gossamer ornament for $19.95 F/S


I sold this hen on nest at auction for $29.00 +shipping. 

I FINALLY sold a coffee mug. $6 +shipping. Paid around $0.50. 

I sold this Barney pillow case for $9.95 +shipping. These seem to always do well for me. 

I've had this L.L. Bean shirt a while, so I took a best offer of $15 F/S. Paid $2.50. 



That's all for this post everyone! I've got to go and start getting ready for my college class later today! Hope you all are having a great week!
~Nandry

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another great week of sales! Way to go! And congrats on starting college.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!