Sunday, June 15, 2014

Friday Sales Update 6/7-6/13

Hey everyone! I have been super busy the past few days! That's why I'm a little late on posting my  sales update. Friday, I had to take my dog to get groomed, and then that night, I went to a friends and brought home a truck load of stuff. Most I'll be putting in the 127 sale in August, but some things I'll be listing on eBay. I also got a HUGE wire store shelf from him, and a metal portable clothing rack! I was super excited about that.
 Then Saturday! I got up at 6:30 in the morning, got ready, and drove out to the high school to take the ACT.  That ended at 12:30, and my parents surprised me by picking me up and telling me we were going yardsaling! I was totally not prepared for that, but we had a good day. I didn't buy much, because I have probably 200 items on my new wire racks to list, but I did get a few good items.
 When we got to Cookeville, we went to the Goodwill, and met up with my moms sister, her kids, and my grandparents. We shopped around a bit, and I didn't find too much, but I did find an amber glass cake plate worth $32! That was probably my best find yesterday.
After Goodwill shopping, we went to Cici's pizza and met up with the rest of the family, and celebrated Father's Day. It was a good weekend, but I am super sick from all that pizza..

Anyways! On to the sales update!
I did pretty good this week. Lots of good sales!

I sold another ornament! This is a miniature Harley Davidson. It sold for $9.95 + free shipping.

I sold this pair of RYKA Walking shoes for $19.95 +free shipping

I sold this Citizens of Humanity denim skirt for $20 + shipping to Germany. Paid $3 at Goodwill! 

I sold this lot of two McDonald's Flintstones mugs for $14.95 +shipping the day after I listed them! Paid $2.

I sold these Grandco black sandals for $12.95 +free shipping


I sold these cowboy boots that I bought last week for $12.95 +shipping. Paid $1.


I sold this cowboy hat for $19.95 +free shipping. Paid $0.50.

Another ornament! Sold at auction for $35 +free shipping. This ornament paid for it all! Every other ornament I sell will be pure profit! 

I sold this lot of 4 Hardee's mugs for $19.95 +shipping.

I sold this lot of Vera Bradley for $51 +free shipping. Paid $1.

I sold this vintage 1971 Charlie Brown pillow case for $11.14 +shipping. Paid $1 at Goodwill.

Lastly, I sold another pair of the cowboy boots! I'm down to 2 pairs! Sold for $14.95 +shipping. paid $1.
I have had an AWESOME sales week! I hope ya'll have too!
Thanks for reading!
~Nandry

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had some great sales! I think I used to have one of those Hardee's mugs ages and ages ago. I would never have thought to buy any to sell if I had seen them but I will now! Good job! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a deal on the VB! If I can get a small purse or wallet for $1 I'm excited. You got everything! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I try and pick up every piece I find! It was a good deal!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  3. Wow great sales! I love Vera Bradley stuff. Some of the retired prints can fetch big bucks.
    That kitty ornament is so cute and another great sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! I LOVE finding it at at yard sales!
      I probably couldve gotten more if I listed the cat ornament at a BIN, but I was happy to make my money back on all the ornaments!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  4. Great items! I love that kitty ornament, that is great you got so much for it!
    I just sold some of that Vera print (Peacock) last week. It was a diaper bag in really bad condition and it still sold despite me making it VERY clear that it was damaged. I LOVE those hardees mugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vera Bradley seems to sell well for me no matter what the condition is. There's always someone out there looking for a deal!
      ~Nandry

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!