Thursday, May 18, 2017

Sales Update 5/17 & 18

The sales have been trickling in!!! Over the past two days I've sold 8 items on eBay and 2 on Poshmark! Gross sales: $45 on Poshmark and $147.85 on eBay! Not bad! I wish that was all in one day, but I'll take any sales I can get!

I've gotten my store back up to over 780 listings! I'm hoping to have it back up over 800 by the end of the day! Tomorrow I'm going yardsaling and hopefully I'll find some good pieces to bring home. 

I'm really short on time today as I have to leave to go to work at 10:30, so I really only have 45 minutes to list!! (I'll tell more about my new "work" tomorrow!) 

Thanks for putting up with me everyone! Hope you're enjoying my little sporadic updates! 
~Nandry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!