Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sales Update 5/26-6/2

Hey everyone! I hope this sales slump isn't hitting you guys too! I've only had 4 sales the past 2 days. Not good at all.. I've not listed anything either, so that may be why sales are slow for me. I'm going to work on that today though! I've got a pile of items photographed and ready to be listed, then after that pile is listed, I'm going to attack the pile of jeans that is taking up space in my eBay room. I probably have 50+ unlisted pairs of women's jeans.. I know, I know.. That's bad. I paid around $0.40 a pair ages ago and I've never done anything with them! Oh! I also bought a pair of Lucky Brand men's jeans at the Goodwill for $3 to add to that pile last week! So maybe all the measuring will get done today. MAYBE. 

I'm also eliminating ALL my coffee mugs. Yes, ALL of them! They're taking up SO much space, and I hardly EVER sell any of them. They are on sale 50% off in my store right now and I've not sold even ONE! If you're interested in those, check it out HERE!

Anyways! Like I said, sales are pretty slow right now.. 
Total number of items sold: 17
Amount before fees: $283.39
One Unpaid Item Case: -$25

Here's my sales from the past week:

Another baseball cap sold! This one went for a best offer of $12.50 +Shipping. 



I found this Eddie Bauer down filled vest at an estate sale for $3. It sold for $39.95 +shipping.


At a yardsale a few weeks ago, my dad picked up two free boxes of tools and other miscellaneous items. These two garage door openers were in the box, and they are now definitely a BOLO! 
One sold for $25 +shipping and the other sold for $17.14 +shipping.






This Honeywell thermostat was in that box of auction stuff from a few weeks ago. It sold for a best offer of $18 +shipping. 

I've had this Beach Mat forever. It FINALLY sold for a best offer of $25 +shipping. 


I've sold TWO of these microwave plates this week! One for $12 and one for $16 +shipping. 



Another item that I've had forever! This Banana Republic polo finally sold for $19.95 +F/S 


My grandma bought me these shoes at a yardsale. They sold for $20 +shipping. 


I picked up this Nordicware butterfly cake pan for $1 and it sold for $15 +shipping. 


That's all for this past week! I'll be back soon with another update! I hope you all have lots and lots of sales this month! 
Thanks for reading! 
~Nandry


10 comments:

  1. You sound like you are doing pretty well with your sales. My teen daughter is just now getting into selling, but she's on a strict limit of 5 items as of now. Will be glad when that gets lifted. Best of luck and enjoy reading about your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't be long until she has a store of 500+ items like I do!
      Thanks for the encouragement!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  2. Great job on the free box. Free makes the profit that much better!! Good luck on the mugs, I have a hard time selling mugs also. I think there are so many available on ebay that you have to have one "gold" plated to sell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Exactly how I feel! I've sold ONE all year! I have around 50 listed!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tip about the micowave plates and garage door openers. Love your blog too. Can you do a video re: packaging and mailing the microwave plates? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll make a video ASAP!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  4. I love the Eddie Bauer vests. Whenever I see the vintage ones with the black labels and gold lettering I pick them up. They always sell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first one I've found! (That was down filled). It sold super quick so they're now on my BOLO list!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  5. Hi Nandry, I like your blog! I was looking at your listing and for your S mug, anthropologie is spelled wrong. Try spelling it like that and that should help your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope sales boom for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!