Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Sales Update 6/14-6/22

Hey everyone I'm back with another sales update! I normally post these updates on Fridays.. But seems like I'm busy every weekend either yardsaling, vacationing, or just being a normal teenage girl and hanging out with my boyfriend. So, I've decided to have my sales updates on Sunday evenings so that I can be more consistent with my posting. 

I had a total of 14 sales this week.
One unpaid item case.
One international sale.
One cancelled transaction.

Total sales amount this week (before fees): $163.75
Total spent on new inventory Friday: $14.50





I sold these GAP capri pants for $19.95 +shipping.

I bought these Madeline Stuart over the knee boots from the Goodwill Outlet back in March. They finally sold for $29.95 +free shipping.


About 2 weeks ago, I met with a lady from our Facebook yardsale group, and I bought a trash bag of clothes and this wallet for $25. The wallet sold for $34.95 +free shipping.

These juniors Angels jeans came from that same lot of stuff, they sold for $19.95 +free shipping.


Lots of good sales this week! I hope ya'll have had a good week too! I'll be back soon with a quick haul post. Stay tuned for that! Thanks for reading! Feel free to check out my eBay store by clicking this link.
~Nandry
Oh! Before I forget! This last week, I achieved power seller status!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a Power Seller! Great sales too! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on power seller status! That's great! Nice flips, too. I wanted to let you know that after reading about eBay asking the ebay Scavengers to change their blog name, I decided that I better do the same. My new blog name is Garage Sale Heaven, and the new url is http://garagesaleheaven.blogspot.com/ If you could make the change on your blogroll, I would really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do that now! Thanks for letting me know!
      ~Nandry

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!