Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Sales Update! 5/31-6/6

  Hey everyone! I'm back again for another Friday sales update!
 Yesterday, me and two lovely ladies, went yardsaling on a 400 mile yardsale! I brought home tons of treasures, most are already listed! I've been doing great listing lately. I have listed 113 items just this week! It's taken a whole lot of time, but it was worth it!
  But anyways on to the sales!

I sold this Vera Bradley coin purse for $9.95 +shipping to someone in Japan.

The ornaments are starting to sell! I sold this G.I. Joe action Pilot ornament for $7.95 +shipping


I sold this lot of 26 ties that I bought at the Goodwill Outlet for $14.95 +shipping! 

I sold this new with tags Halmode Petites outfit for $24.95 +shipping.

I sold this set of Rubbermaid teacups to a person over seas in the military for $20.50. This is the first time I've ever filled out customs forms.. I hope it gets there safely! 


I sold these brand new Apt 9 wedges for $30! 

I sold another ornament for $9.95 to a person in Norway. They paid $26 to ship! 


I sold something everyday this week! I was super excited about that.
I hope you all are having a good sales week!  Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to check out my store!
My eBay store

~Nandry

10 comments:

  1. Great sales! Love that teacup set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was super cute! I hope the new owner loves it as much as I did! Thanks for reading!
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  2. I could find a hundred crafty purposes for a stack of ties . Which is why i dont often buy them ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I only paid around $2 for all of the ties and I have plenty more left, so I was happy to sell a few from my stash. Lol
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  3. I am curious about Customs. Do you only have to deal with Customs only when you send items to the military? Are there any additional charges in shipping? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to fill out customs forms everytime you ship something internationally. I am enrolled in the global shipping program, so if I sell something to say, Japan, I would mail it to a location that ebay runs, then they would take care of the customs forms and mail it for me. There is no additional charge to send to the military, but other countries, there may be fees that the buyer will have to pay. Hope that answers your questions! Thanks for reading!
    ~Nandry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sales! Love the Rubbermaid teacup set. I would so love to go to a 400-mile long yard sale ... what fun! Can't wait to see what you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was super fun! I wish I could've went back today! I'll post my haul soon! Thanks for reading :)
      ~Nandry

      Delete
  6. Great sales! Aren't international sales awesome? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I just sold a pair of cowboy boots that I listed yesterday to a lady in Canada! I just LOVE the global shipping program because I don't have to deal with the customs forms!
      ~Nandry

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!