Thursday, May 22, 2014

Long Time, No Post!

Hey everyone!! It's been a LONG time! 2 months to be exact.. Ebay has been SUPER busy for me lately, and the ending school year just takes away all my time.. But! Schools out as of today, and I'll be back hopefully more than ever before! I'll be blogging about my hauls along with sales updates, and the newest edition: Ebay BOLO (be on the look out) items! I'm super excited to be back working on the blog! I can't wait to show everyone my latest haul! I'll be posting a quick sales update over the last two months highlighting my best sales sometime later today, and then I'll get started with last weeks Highway 52 yardsale haul! 
Hope ya'll have been having steady sales these past few months! I'll be back soon!

~Nandry 

P.S. Be sure to check out the store! Tons of new items!
My Ebay Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!