Monday, March 17, 2014

Ebay Sales Update 3/10-3/15

I'm a little late posting this weeks sales update due to the fact that I'm sick, and I didn't feel like moving much yesterday.. But I'm back today to get posting!

I didn't go to a Goodwill or Thrift Store this weekend because Friday, I had to go get my dog groomed, and Saturday, my family planted potatoes. Pretty exciting weekend.

This week, I only had 9 sales. Not too many, but they were pretty good nonetheless. 


I had my very first international sale!! I sold this Zondervan Bible to a pastor in Canada! It sold for $6.95 +shipping.

 I sold these gold Syroco Wooden Peacocks for a friend. They sold for $39 +shipping.


This Juicy Couture purse that I mentioned in an earlier post sold SUPER quick. I sold it for  $17 +shipping.


I sold this Ralph Lauren Polo Golf shirt that I bought last year at Goodwill for $14.95 +shipping.


I sold a Polo by Ralph Lauren shirt that I also bought last year at the Goodwill for $7 +shipping.

Lastly, I sold the dog Dad coffee mug I mentioned in an earlier post last week. It sold for $8 +shipping. 


Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you're all having an excellent week, and I'll be back sometime soon with another haul to show you! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by typing in your email to the right side of the page! 
Also! Check out my store for more awesome items! Nandry's Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!